Clarify Holding B.V., located at Moermanskkade 305, 1013 BC Amsterdam, is responsible for processing personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Arent Benthem is the Privacy Officer of Clarify Holding B.V. and can be reached at [email protected].
Personal data we process
Clarify Holding B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we may process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
- Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at [email protected], and we will delete this information.
The purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
Clarify Holding B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Sending our newsletter
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Clarify Holding B.V. analyzes your behavior on its website to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- Clarify Holding B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally required to do so, such as data required for our tax return
- Automated decision-making
Clarify Holding B.V. makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human (e.g., an employee of Clarify Holding B.V.) being involved. Information about the systems used by Clarify Holding B.V. for this purpose can be requested from the privacy officer.
How long we retain personal data
Clarify Holding B.V. does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Applicant personal data: 12 months after the application date
- Employee personal data: 2 years after the termination of employment
- Financial administration personal data: 5 years after the termination of employment
- Customer personal data: 7 years after the last transaction
- Financial data: 7 years after the last transaction
- Non-personally identifiable website data: Unlimited
- Customer personal data: Unlimited
Sharing personal data with third parties
|Google Tag Manager||_gcl_au||.clarify.nl||Analytics||Geleverd door Google Tag Manager om de advertentie-efficiëntie van websites die hun services gebruiken te experimenteren.||3 months|
|Google Analytics||_ga_82SJ89ZEM2||.clarify.nl||Analytics||Deze cookie wordt geplaatst door Google Analytics.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_ga||.clarify.nl||Analytics||De _ga-cookie, geïnstalleerd door Google Analytics, berekent bezoekers-, sessie- en campagnegegevens en houdt ook het sitegebruik bij voor het analyserapport van de site. De cookie slaat informatie anoniem op en kent een willekeurig gegenereerd nummer toe om unieke bezoekers te herkennen.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gid||.clarify.nl||Analytics||Geïnstalleerd door Google Analytics, slaat de _gid-cookie informatie op over hoe bezoekers een website gebruiken, terwijl er ook een analyserapport wordt gemaakt van de prestaties van de website. Sommige van de gegevens die worden verzameld, omvatten het aantal bezoekers, hun bron en de pagina's die ze anoniem bezoeken.||1 day|
|Google Analytics||_gat_UA-8715220-14||.clarify.nl||Analytics||Een variatie op de _gat-cookie die is ingesteld door Google Analytics en Google Tag Manager om website-eigenaren in staat te stellen het gedrag van bezoekers te volgen en de prestaties van de site te meten. Het patroonelement in de naam bevat het unieke identiteitsnummer van het account of de website waarop het betrekking heeft.||1 minute|
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Clarify Holding B.V., and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask that you send a copy of your identification with the request. In this copy, please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Social Security number (BSN) to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Clarify Holding B.V. would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we protect personal data
Clarify Holding B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or [email protected]. Clarify Holding B.V. has implemented the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL): We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar with 'https' and the padlock symbol in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF, and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails containing viruses, spam, or intended to obtain personal (login) information in our name.
- DNSSEC is an additional security measure (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature automatically checked. In this way, we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.